How to avoid stretch marks

So you are now pregnant, and you are dreading getting stretched marks. Here is a little secret I used to avoid them . you can still use this product even if you have them.
------------------------
Things You’ll Need:
Vitamin E capule tablets
Cocoa butter stick 100%

------------------------
Step1 From the day you find out you are pregnant get yourself a bottle of Vitamin E capsule. You will more than one bottle during you entire pregnancy
---------------------------
Step2 After your daily shower cut open 1 or more capsule depending on the areas you want to prevent from getting stretch marks. Also the oil is very thick, therefore you might need more, depending on what areas you are rubbing. (It is expensive but it will worth it in the end)
---------------------
Step3 Massage the oil taken from the capsule all over the areas. This can be done once or twice daily. I did my routine twice daily. I also opted to use the cocoa butter stick along with the vitamin E capsule, but most I only use the capsule.

If you already have stretch marks I highly recommend using the vitamin E and the Cocoa butter stick, they work faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment